Monday, August 16, 2010

Who Said?

I will put aside my personal opinion of Jennifer Anniston, instead praying for her. That said, I have no desire to see her new movie "The Switch". why? because of the trailer in which she states "who said I need a man to have a baby" (or something like that, this is the gist of it) ... I am truly tired of hearing women making comments such as this. How selfish! what about the baby, the child growing up? don't they deserve to have at least an opportunity to have a father in their life, their home? The above statement is usually followed by, I'm tired of waiting, looking for a good man ... Well, guess what? sometimes we have to wait for the best to come to us ... Will you wait on God? when you have a promise from God and it doesn't come when you think it should, do you give up and go ahead with your plan? Yes, I'm guilty of that as well and guess what? it usually ends in a screwed up mess where I come running back to God to help me out, clean up my mess...and He does, His mercy and grace and favor have always been there for me.

So, perhaps you've not found a husband, a father for your children ... check your attitude ... are you walking in love and appreciation? or do you walk around expecting a man to disappoint you, hurt you? Guess what? you get what you put out there, you reap what you sow ... sure, there are some real dogs out there, men AND women.

What I see is the women who appreciate men, appreciate love ...they get it in their relationships, long marriages.

If you are in a relationship, do you offer compliments, blessings to him everyday? So you say you want a relationship, a marriage, a family ... are you ready? do you know what it takes to make it work ...

Do you harbor ill feelings about an ex, talking incessantly about that hurt...then how can you expect anything new in a man until you deal with the old. When you go through your day, if you find yourself thinking, I'd like a relationship but there are just no good men out there, ask yourself

WHO SAID? who are you listening to?

Go to God ... seek the truth! You may find yourself surprised...His truth trumps society "reality" every time

No comments:

Post a Comment