Monday, August 9, 2010

I feel like Dancing!

Psalm 30:11-12
"You turned my wailing into dancing ... O Lord My God, I will give you thanks forever"

What better thought on a Monday morning ... Dancing Queen! Now don't get me started on ABBA! YES!! I LOVE ABBA!! I am PROUD to say that I LOVE ABBA! You cannot be down, glum with ABBA! I dare ya! I double dog dare ya~!


Monday ... new day ... new week ... new beginning! Celebrate every morning you wake up and your feet hit the floor ... then hit your knees to the floor and Praise our God!

Praying that everyone had a marvelous weekend ... new adventures filled with joy! I had the pleasure of spending Saturday with a most wonderful group of mighty women of God. There is nothing like the power of agreement ... God's children gathered together for His purpose. Sunday service was again God moving amongst us ... Pastor is amazing, anointed! it feels as though her anointing is stronger each week ... God is moving, people! I feel it ... hear it in discussions ... see signs and wonders ... leading down the road to a miracle! Let's not stop, rest on our miracle ... give thanks then look for the sign of the next blessing ... blessings lead to miracles. Miracles are great ... I'd rather be surrounded by blessings!

Remember that with blessings come battles ... enemy comes up to divert us, thwart our progress ... be armed ... ready for the battle! I'm ready! Are you?
Make no mistake, I am in a battle ... for God's good will, plan for my life to unfold. I'm not missing it this time so each day I give thanks ... pray up ... ask for HIS will to be done in my day. He is leading me to a life! Don't you want to live? not merely exist? it can happen.

God has placed a gift in me ... in YOU ... have you opened your gift, your present ... I have peeked but not torn into the gift. Which is amazing knowing my propensity to tear into a gift!!

It is time to open this gift let God's present in me, emanate from my presence

That doesn't mean it's easy or understandable ... especially to others ... it's outside the box, outside of the world system ... yet when you know it is God leading, how can you say "NO". So I walk in faith ... not fear. Trust ... not doubt.
It's a new adventure sort of, I've been close before but allowed fear to overrule ... now, I have to embark on this adventure ... time is running out ... I've got to give it everything I have ... there is a destiny at stake ... MINE!

I feel like DANCING!!~

Besides ... a good battle attracts warriors ... gladiators ... an army on my side! and you know how I love men in uniform!

Suddenly, I really feel like DANCING!!~

I hope each of you recognizes your gift within ... let love reveal it to you ... the more you love ... the more love you'll give ... and guess what? the more love you'll attract ... it's a covenant, actually a command (John 13:34) from the One great LOVE. Now, think about what gift you'd like to see in your husband. Concentrate ... imagine ... feel it ... how does it make you feel? ready to DANCE?!~ Put on some ABBA and be a dancing queen!

Luke 12:6-7
“Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”- Amen! and AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment