Thursday, August 5, 2010

The little things ...

I am in love with my God ... my Jesus!

People, walk in obedience of our Lord ... even in the small things!

This has been an awesome day and it is NOT even over yet! I am so excited to see what else is to be!

In a Joyce Meyer CD I was listening to the other day she was expounding on how we ask God for things, big things, big changes in our lives yet we don't always demonstrate the ability to handle these things. How is this evident? because we may not be taking care of what we have before us. Are you taking care of the small things in your possession? Do you keep your home neat, clean, livable? is your car well maintained, inside and out? How about your relationships, with family, friends, co-workers? How can we expect God to shower us with more, bigger, valuables if we can't take care of the little things? We won't go into taking care of our bodies ... that's a discussion for another day

He's watching ... looking for those who demonstrate the ability to care for, nurture, appreciate, maintain whatever they have ... then he will know that they can handle more. I want to be one of those people, the righteous, the favored.

If you are beginning your day by telling yourself what you like about you, your life, that is a good start! then listen to the voice and obey, even in regard to the small things, the message that seems harmless, meaningless because you don't know where that small sign will lead ... a big miracle? I'm trusting in it.

This morning I went and got rid of some ghosts from boyfriends past ... went to one of those "we buy gold, silver, valuables" gigs at a local hotel...before you scoff, I've done it before and they are legit! Much better than pawning at a shop or trusting in an envelope sent to some entity. God has been sending me messages to be ready for that husband he is sending...one way is to rid myself of jewelry that serves to remind me of the past. While there, one of the salesmen flirted with me, complimenting me, flattering me ... flirting. I enjoyed it! I brought them a watch from an ex ... the flirt made reference to the watch brand then said, 'I'd buy you a rolex". You know what? I deserve a rolex, make that a capital R-O-L-E-X! God reinforcing that I deserve the best and a man who wants to shower me with the best. Well, he'll have some competition in that my God shows me favor ... he's gonna have to top that favor, but I know he'll handle it and more!

As I was on my way to the DQ to celebrate Children Miracle Network Blizzard Day, you know, do my share, God's little voice told me to go a different way ... take a particular route. OK, if you say so God. People, when he speaks: Listen and obey! Because I followed the spirit I was able to help someone out .. thank you GOD for letting me be there for her!! We praised our God and laughed at the devil's attempt ... foiled again! We WON!! We also were shown others who offered help, we are not alone and we are not islands ... we are all God's children...what a blessing to be there for each other! Amen!!

Other little things thrown in along the way, have just made this the best day!! Still the best is yet to come ... walls are coming down! There was a song on the radio about 'walls coming down' and I really felt that was appropriate for the new season that is blossoming before, time to reap the harvest!
I am a master gardener with a green thumb so my harvest will be awesome! it is written, it is done!

What comfort to know that God has taken care of business, solved all situations before me ... lined everything up for His best in my life .. His divine plan for my life to unfold ... I'm in!

The blizzard tasted even more deeeelish ... I was also thrilled to see the people coming in to order in support of CMN! Everyone appeared so happy to have an excuse to get their blizzard! Hallelujah! all God's children joining together! it's a sign! I love the signs because they lead to the miracle!

Amen ... that's what I'm talkin' about!

Watch out ... signs signs everywhere signs!

love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment