Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I''m Expecting...

...the Unexpected!

On this day, Neale Donald Walsh says that God wants us to know:
"if you do not expect the unexpected you will not find it,

for it is not to be reached by search or trail."


Heraclitus said that, and he was right.

Life is delighted to bring you The Unexpected.

Are you delighted to receive it?

Indeed, belief in the coming of The Unexpected is the

genesis of hope. How can you hope for anything breathtaking or

exciting if you can only hope for the already expected? Therefore,

you must always think that anything can happen. Form your ideas

and your dreams within that framework! Remember,

God specializes in The Unexpected.

...I am delighted ... are you?
What are you expecting every day ... every morning when you rise.

Be expecting ... this expecting is exciting, adventurous ... no morning sickness, no weight gain ... just anticipation of expecting. You could liken expectation of a change in your life as a pregnancy ... for a birthing of new ideas, new career, new relationships ... new love of life. This expecting doesn't have to take 9 months to see what you have created ... it takes as long as your decision process every day ... let God take care of the rest.

For those who have not heard my testimony of how I got to Savannah, I'd be more than happy to share ... send me a request. Bottom line is that it all happened from a decision, one decision I made ... the rest is history. The rest continues to unfold because God's not finished with me yet and the Best is Yet to Come!

For now ... just know that I'M EXPECTING!!

Peace Out!

Job6:8
"Oh, that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for...'

No comments:

Post a Comment