Monday, August 2, 2010

What I like about...

...my life!

I like ... that each day is a new day of expectation
... I continue to learn
... time to explore new things
... my home
... my friends
... the cool efficient car I get to drive around town
... my new haircut ... short, sassy and easy!
... my sense of humor
... the coolness of my air conditioner
... God gave me beautiful, soul-ful eyes
... my Pastor

On Air1 this morning, they discussed a video with a 4YO girl giving herself a pep talk in the mirror ... BRAVO!

what a great idea ... each day look in the mirror, in your own eyes and shout out, (or whisper if you might wake someone) all that you like about yourself! it's not ego, it's appreciation for who you are in God ... don't forget to talk about what you like about your life.

Yesterday a dear woman and I shared some wonderful thoughts about our lives and how God has worked in both of us...truly led us to where we are, who we are. Both of us are full of love and gratitude! We have not let the devil stop us for we believe John 10:10

So when you give thanks thru talking about what you like ... you are acknowledging all the abundance, what we are supposed to be living. Abundant Life

Today go forth and live, experience Ephesians 3:20 ... truly feel it in your bones for HE indeed is able to provide "immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine" ... Imagine! what can you imagine? As I can imagine quite a bit, this fills me with excitement. Think about it~! God will meet me, you where you are and then surpassing all that is imaginable. Giddy up!

This also brings me a peace ... surpassing all understanding, all logic

Go into your day thinking about all that you like, thanking God. Watch him surprise and surpass, He's already lined up the surprises, you just have to look, open your eyes and see.

Now, something my dear friend suggested yesterday and this morning affirms I should do is list 10 things I like about my man of God ...
1) He is truly a man of God
2) confident in being a "man"

wait, I'm not sharing with you ... this is between God and me right now but I'll let you know when he gets here!

Your turn now ... what do you want in a man? don't think about what others say is available ... what is your heart's desire in a life partner?
what makes you giddy? what brings the soul into your eyes?

That's what I like about you....

No comments:

Post a Comment